Happy Birthday Tony...
I'm getting to the point in my service where I am constantly getting the: "Si Miguel, vamos a hacer esta, no tenga pena"...Translation "Yes Mike, we are going to do this, don't worry"
Basically people make promises...and do you think they come true??? Nope
So here's what I got to say to you all, those loyal followers of my blog. I am going on year 1 in Guatemala and many of you are acting, well, Guatemalan. Making promises, not fulfilling. I don't want to hear any excuses about the economy (it's getting better) or Tony/Greta weddings (that's in the past). I want actions, not palabras. So, as a motivator for someone, anyone, to come visit this 165lb. toothpick, I give you a video (if it works) of what I live beneath. And if that doesn't look cool...well then, go back to your daily Oprah watching, ipod shuffling, twittering lives.
I'm still having fun, I just thought it'd be cool to call out you "people-who-say-you're-coming-yet-never-will-step-foot-in-Guatemala..."
Have a fantastic day...
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Convinced! February. This is no joke. Be ready.
ReplyDelete